SPA HOTEL LONDONSKAYA IS THE BEST AND LARGEST URBAN SPA HOTEL IN UKRAINE, ACCORDING TO HOSPITALITY AWARDS.
Spa Hotel «Londonskaya » is….
- the best and largest urban spa hotel in Ukraine, according to 2012 issue of Hospitality Awards.
- the main historical hotel in Ukraine, according to 2013 issue of Hospitality Awards.
- unparalleled comfort and classic XIX C. interiors.
- a restaurant with a summer patio with lavish verdure and a marble fountain.
a full range of conference and banquet services.
Thanks to Spa Hotel Londonskaya’s state-of-the-art Spa facilities, our guests enjoy unparalleled quality care and rest. The three-story Spa complex equipped with two pools, a sauna, a Turkish bath, cosmetic services, a 450 sq. m. fitness center, and separate resting areas with a wide range of body care procedures on offer will make your stay and rest in Odessa second to none in quality and leave you with only positive memories.
- 25 meter swimming pool with a multi-level sea salt-based water purification system (no chlorine!) and a Turkish bath and a sauna right on the premises;
- Cardio and weight areas (450 sq. m.) with machines from Life Fitness and Hammer Strength, world’s leading manufacturers of training equipment;
- Two professional-grade squash courts;
- More than 30 group-oriented exercise programs;
- Spacious halls for Pilates and yoga exercises and dancing;
- State-of-the-art Spa facilities: a pool with hydro massage seats; a halotherapy room; Roman, Finnish and Japanese style steam rooms; over 100 different Spa procedures, including classic and Thai massages, Ayurvedic massage rituals, hydro massages, specialized treatment procedures, and more;
- Aesthetic medicine clinic: best rejuvenation practices, cosmetology procedures, laser hair removal, neoplasm removal;
- Playroom for kids;
- Spa salon for kids.
Londonskaya is the main historical hotel in Ukraine, according to 2013 issue of Hospitality Awards, and the very first hotel ever built in Odessa, dating back to 1827. It is located in the heart of the city, overlooking Prymorkyi Boulevard and near such major tourist attractions as Odessa Opera and Ballet theater, Duke de Richelieu’s monument, the Potemkin Stairs, Count Vorontsov’s palace, Deribasovskaya Street and other famous city sights.
Rooms & Suites
Our classic XIX C. interiors provide coziness and comfort. Since its opening in 1827, Londonskaya has welcomed Isadora Duncan, Paulo Coelho, Marcello Mastroianni, Sergei Eisenstein, and many other prominent figures of their time. The hotel offers 69 elegantly decorated rooms providing a beautiful view of Prymorkyi Boulevard and a cozy inner yard. Each room in our hotel has its own unique history, and our suites bear names of distinguished guests who used to stay there.
Our renowned restaurant offers exquisite gems of traditional “Odessan” and classical European cuisine. In summertime, guests are invited to relax on a patio where lavish verdure and a marble fountain provide welcome coolness and create a charming feeling of harmony and elegance.
Conferences & Banquets
Our spacious halls are perfect for business meetings, conferences, and banquets. With years of service experience, out team of dedicated professionals will organize your event to the highest standards, while a Bohemian spirit and a genuinely aristocratic feel of the old place will generate that special atmosphere that creates unforgettable memories.